As I was out walking today I noticed all the brilliant colors of spring that are finally cutting through the chill of winter. This purple colored tree in particular has caught my attention this year, mostly because it seems to grow in some of the most unlikely places. I have seen it along the highways in the less than attractive areas of town and peaking out in seemingly unplanned forest landscapes. Does anyone know what this tree is? I don't think it is a dogwood, a pear tree, or wisteria but I could be wrong.
1 year ago






2 comments:
Way to go on N! My guess is a redbud. What the heck are you going to do for O?
Jessie is right, it is a redbud. I actually just noticed these for the first time the other day and asked someone what they were called. They are sooooo beautiful!
Post a Comment