Saturday, May 17, 2008

One week left

We only have one more week until we head to Greenville, SC for the summer.  Penny is going to intern for 12 weeks at Mitchell Road Presbyterian Church, where we moved from and are still members.  We are really looking forward to going, but we're also going to miss our friends and home here in St. Louis.  


Trying to make the most of our last few days in St. Louis, I'm working down a list in my head of things I want to do "one more time."  This morning Laine and I made it out to the zoo so she could ride the carousel a few times.  I didn't capture a smile in these pictures, but to quote Laine, she loves to "Ride!"


I added this one just because she looks so pretty!



5 comments:

Lucy said...

She really does look beautiful. What a precious girl you have!

Anonymous said...

goodness Kat... Laine really is so pretty! She has changed since we saw her last... she didn't have hair and could not walk or talk! You will have the best summer. Our Summer in Greenville was so good for us as a couple and so educating for Eric. I hope you get as good as a place to live as we did. Miss you!

Emily said...

Kat, I've really enjoyed your alphabet blog, you're so creative. How did you come up with the idea? I'm excited for your summer, but will miss seeing you around Gulf Dr.

Emily M. said...

I love these pictures of Laine! I didn't know the zoo had a carosel--we will have to check it out this summer!

Missy said...

Hey Kat!
We are going to miss you guys this summer.... we'll have to go get ice cream and go to the pool when you get back. Y'all have fun and stay safe! Miss you already!