Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Haircut!

I took Laine this past weekend to get her first official haircut.  We had one too many battles over tangles, so I decided it was time to chop it off.  Here's the before shot.

We went to Cool Cuts for Kids, which is very prepared for fidgety kids and provides plenty of entertainment to help little ones sit still.

It worked like a charm!

Here's a happy face and the cute finished product.

5 comments:

Emily M. said...

Cute haircut! And Laine looks so pleased with her new 'do in the final picture. =) I think that's where Tommy and I went with Janet and her boys last summer--I wish they had a place like that around here!

Lindsey said...

so cute!

Rachel said...

Super cute I love the haircut!!
I am so excited for the new job!! We will have to talk soon!
love, Rachel

The Karaffa Family said...

She looks so much older now. What a cute haircut! Hope you guys are doing well!

Anonymous said...

so cute... is her hair thin like yours? Thanks for the book suggestions- i will look them up! Great to have some more ideas!
Excited for your next step!