Mead was baptized this morning! This was a significant time as we took vows promising by God's grace to raise Mead in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. I think the part that especially encourages my heart is when the congregation also promises to come alongside us in helping point our children to Jesus.
The baptism gown that Mead wore is the same one that Laine wore, which is the same one that I wore when I was baptized - what a special heirloom!
3 comments:
so sweet! congratulations! its such a beautiful time, isnt it?
Very cool! I cry every single time there is a baptism and I love that we all stand up to say we will support the family as well!
Kat--could I see a copy of the family photo I took of you all in the snow? We're looking for some winter photos for use here at cts and I thought that one might be a possibility. Thanks!
Post a Comment