Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Penny's add up

That's right folks... there's another Penny on the way! We're excited to announce that we're expecting a little guy or girl to join the family later this year. I'm 10 weeks along, so he or she should arrive late October. But since both the girls delayed their appearances I'm hoping Baby will come at least by the 1st of November.

Laine has already declared that she wants a brother and wants to name him Lamp. If it's a girl her name will be Two Meads. I love it! Seriously, we'll be coaching her on name choices once we find out what we're having.

8 comments:

Emily said...

congrats!! i really like Laine's name choices! i don't think she needs any coaching :)

The Morginskys said...

oh my! what a surprise!!! congrats pennys!

Tracy Carson said...

Wow!! Great news!!

Esther said...

wonderful news! Congrats! :)

Emily said...

Congratulations Pennylegion family!! We are absolutely thrilled for you!

Emily M. said...

hurray!

Suzanne said...

Wow, that's so exciting! Congratulations! Nathan & Laine must be getting their naming skills from the same place. Nathan really wanted a sister and decided she'd be Aunt Sally (Jimmy's sister), then decided I was having twins so it would be Aunt Sally and Uncle Ryan (her husband). Now that we know it's a boy, he wants to name him Big Bill Bluffalo. Yes. BLuffalo, not Buffalo. :) Good thing in both your case and mine, we have the final word!

Anonymous said...

That's Great Kat! Congrats!