Friday, May 28, 2010

It's a...

BOY!! I'm 19 weeks along, so we went in today for our ultrasound. We were anticipating finding out it was a girl because so many of our friends have three of the same. But we were surprised and excited to see it is a boy. Everything looks good. I'm measuring a few days ahead, but that's probably because I have 8+ pound babies. Still mentally planning on this one coming late.

Now we need help coming up with a name. For those of you who haven't noticed, our names have a similar theme: common nouns. Penny, Kat, Laine, and Mead are all short simple nouns. We didn't really plan it that way, but it worked out nicely. So in keeping with the theme we'd love another one syllable common noun. Any suggestions would be welcome. We have a few ideas, but we are still brainstorming. If we pick a name you suggest you get to hang out with this little guy once he's born and give us a date night! What a deal!!

5 comments:

amy said...

Name ideas? Stone, Reed, Trip, Brad, Miles, Finn, or my personal favorite...Cash.

Whatever you guys choose, I'm sure it will be perfect!

Rachel said...

WOW WOW!! So exciting!! WIll have to think on the name, fun theme. Not obnoxious like the same letter or all rhyming...sorry to anyone who has done this...
Ok, will start thiniking!
Love, Rachel

The Lovealls said...

Congrats Kat & Penny! So excited for you all!
How about Max?

Thanks for the update...i enjoy reading your blog! It was also great seeing you at graduation, Penny. Matt was sorry he missed seeing you!

Emily said...

Congrats! We're excited for you!

MIKE said...

I'm a bit biased but Mike just sounds right...