Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Budding photographer

Despite the fact that all these pictures are of Mead, this post is actually about Laine. You see, Laine took these pictures.


She has recently shown interest in using our camera, and she's gotten several decent shots. We've also had plenty of silly shots of our TV, couch, the back of Mead's head, etc. but, all in all, she's done a good job with the camera.


I did crop these pictures a little bit, but she did all the original work. Maybe if I come across a cheap digital camera one day I'll let her have more access to using it.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those are great! I wonder if you could find an old school digital camera in a thrift store? Only problem would be that if it's old school enough that it's cheap, it probably doesn't use a USB cable!

Emily M. said...

Wow--that's really impressive!