We've taken relatively the same picture with each child during the first few days of life. It's fun to see how they compare to one another. Let me know what you think.
I just love their sweet, peaceful expressions! Great pictures!
At first glance, I thought how similar they all looked, but it's neat to see how Laine and Mead also look totally like themselves, even at that young age. Even if you switched up the order, I think I could pick them out. Judging from the few pictures I've seen, I think Cole looks a bit more like Laine so far, though I think all three of your kiddos definitely look like siblings. =)
This is a fun idea we'll have to remember to do when #3 comes!
Cole seems to have a heavier brow, and I don't think it's just because of the angle. I wonder if that's a little more of Penny coming through? Great photos :)
I think Cole is a great combo of both of the girls, but looks a bit more like Laine (but I certainly see some of Mean in him,too!). Hope you are doing well! Fun stuff. :)
5 comments:
there is a similarity but slight difference between all of them...you can definitely tell they are all from the same family :) such cuties!
I just love their sweet, peaceful expressions! Great pictures!
At first glance, I thought how similar they all looked, but it's neat to see how Laine and Mead also look totally like themselves, even at that young age. Even if you switched up the order, I think I could pick them out. Judging from the few pictures I've seen, I think Cole looks a bit more like Laine so far, though I think all three of your kiddos definitely look like siblings. =)
This is a fun idea we'll have to remember to do when #3 comes!
Cole seems to have a heavier brow, and I don't think it's just because of the angle. I wonder if that's a little more of Penny coming through? Great photos :)
I think Cole is a great combo of both of the girls, but looks a bit more like Laine (but I certainly see some of Mean in him,too!). Hope you are doing well! Fun stuff. :)
He is a perfect mixture of the girls. I think he favors mead and Penny though! SO happy for your crew!!
Post a Comment