Monday, May 9, 2011

6 months

Cole turned turned 6 months old on April 27th, but I just took him in for his check-up today. He weighs 19 pounds (70%), which is right on track for doubling his birth weight. He is 27.25 inches long (71%), and his head is 45.5 cm round (88%). All in all he is a healthy little (or big) guy!


His most recent activities include finding his feet and rolling both directions. We are practicing sitting up, but he still almost folds in half if I'm not holding him. He's a little slow on the movement milestones, but I am totally okay with that. I've already experienced an early mover (Laine) so not having to chase down my third child yet is kind of nice!


Cole also started eating baby food this month. He was a little unsure of it the first time, but he's caught on pretty quickly. He gets really excited to see the bowl and spoon coming toward him, ready for a yummy snack.

No comments: