Saturday, June 18, 2011

Summer time

I was a little nervous about what this summer was going to be like. What were we going to do with all our free time?! So far the kids have loved being together. They have their moments of harassing one another (Cole is only on the receiving end of that at the moment), but all in all they have really enjoyed spending their days together.


This picture captures the kids' personalities precisely. Laine is intensely affectionate. Mead is often serious and subdued, and Cole is all smiles (excuse the drool in this photo).


I am continually amazed at how much Cole loves his sisters. He just lights up when he sees them. The smiles are endless! Laine especially can get him to laugh like no one else. I'm excited to see how they continue to love on one another as they get bigger.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

i can't get over how big and adorable cole's smile is! I love that he loves his sisters so much. Your kids are gorgeous!! miss you guys!!