Thursday, August 4, 2011

9 month check-up

I took Cole to the doctor this morning for his 9-month check-up. There's no denying it - he is a big boy! He weighs 24 lbs 12 oz. (94%), measures 29 inches (75%), and his head is 47.5 cm (95%)!! The predominant comment I hear from everyone is about how smiley he is. We love it!


He's been a little slow to move and speak, but hopefully those things will develop soon. He's been rocking on his knees lately, so crawling could happen any day now.

We found out he had an ear infection, though he didn't complain about it. Once that clears up he should be able to hear better, and he may start repeating sounds a little more. His only consonant so far is m, so he says "ma ma ma" all the time. I'll take it!

1 comment:

janet said...

Ha ha--Luke only says, "Da da da." :) Cole's a cutie!!! I can't believe how big he is!