Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Indoor riding

Chilly weather has prevented us from getting outside a lot lately.  Never fear, the kids have brought their small riding machines inside!


Mead got her new three-wheeled scooter for her birthday, and it's been perfect for her.  They have so much fun riding up and down and around the halls of our house.  So glad for indoor energy-burning activity!

3 comments:

Emily M. said...

We're getting the kids scooters as big siblings presents from the baby, and I've been wondering what kinds to get. What does Mead have?

Kat said...

Hers is a Radio Flyer. I bought it at a thrift store for $12, but they are normally $25 or so, I think. Laine has a Razor.

Emily M. said...

Those are exactly the brands I've been looking at! Good to know you've been happy with them. I've been watching craigslist for the past week or so, but so far nothing has turned up. Fortunately I probably have another month or so to keep looking before I give up and buy them from walmart. =)