Thursday, March 7, 2013

Brother/Sister Bond

We have a wall of family photos in our home: pictures of the whole family, sisters, each of the kids around 18 months, all three kids together, etc.  As I looked at all the pictures I realized there are two family relationships that haven't been captured very well yet.


This is one of them - Mead and Cole have a special relationship.  I'm not sure if it's because they are only 21 months apart, because they have more similar personalities, or because they are together more often while Laine is at school.  Either way, they really enjoy their time together.  In an effort to remember that, I took this photo of them, and it'll be on our "family wall" soon.

The other picture is one of Penny and me.  It's been a while since we've gotten a really good shot of ourselves.  Hopefully that will be coming soon!

No comments: