We have a big frame on our wall with 9 spots for photos - different sizes and orientations included. I filled the frame for the first and last time over 5 years ago! It includes pictures of Penny, Laine, and me, and that's it. Needless to say, we are way overdue for some new pictures on our wall!
A friend and I met at the park and starting taking pictures of the kids. They are ornery little things, and don't love smiling for strangers, so we had to keep this photo shoot very low profile and fun.
We took over 360 pictures (!!), and managed to find the 9 photos that I needed.
A few individual shots of each kid,
This was the only group shot we got - a bit goofy, but it shows their personalities.
Cole in particular was not in the mood to be in a picture with his sisters. We tricked him on this one!
We moved to the playground and got some better pictures that way.
I think almost every good picture of Cole includes him holding a ball - it's guaranteed to produce a smile.
The girls enjoyed playing on this rolling slide thing - gave us some nice pictures too!








No comments:
Post a Comment