We've had lots of snow days this winter, and lots of ways to spend them. Yesterday we didn't attempt any sledding but opted to stay home instead.
Laine practiced her dance for Airband - a lip-sync contest that she is participating in at school this week.
She and her friends are dancing to "Gold" by Brit Nicole. The group is calling themselves The Golden Girls.
She's worked hard to learn the moves and the lyrics - I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes tomorrow!
Mead and Cole ventured outdoors for a little while, attempting to jump on the trampoline but mostly just eating and throwing snow at one another :-)
And the kids also had some time in costumes. I pulled these out because Cole has been asking to wear the girls' princess dresses lately. I realized we needed some more "manly" options and got out the Halloween costumes. A firefighter did the trick for him!
Until the next snow day...











No comments:
Post a Comment