Mother's Day came this year, and I realized I didn't have any pictures with my kids. I guess since I'm the one who takes most of the pictures, I'm never in them! So one night we fixed that with a few quick shots.
Cole was so sweet to sit with me and give a great smile - something he was not interested in doing at the school Mother's Day Tea!
Here's a good one with all of them.
And then Mead took a turn. Laine... not interested this time around. Maybe next time - I don't enjoy forcing photos, except maybe once a year for our Christmas picture!









1 comment:
I also never manage to show up in pictures since I'm the one behind the camera. Tommy wants to use my camera from time to time, but he's not quite ready to figure out the settings. I love seeing these pictures of you with the kids, though, so it makes me think I need to set everything up for him and have a little Mommy and me photo shoot, too!
Post a Comment