Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Recent happenings

Cole finished up his basketball season with an award ceremony.  Each team got to walk up on the stage and was recognized by the organization.


He had a great time playing and looks forward to playing more basketball next year!



Laine and I went to an AHG lock-in at a rock climbing place just outside of Richmond a few weekends ago.  We had a good time, despite barely getting any sleep.  In fact, Laine stayed up all night, and climbed for most of the night!  I couldn't believe it when I rolled over and saw she never even tried to get any rest.  I guess I shouldn't be too surprised though!


Finally we got some warmer weather, and the kids were able to play outside at the park with some friends.  So thankful for beautiful days!


This year's Easter picture - the kids are getting so big! They all have cheesy smiles, but they're still cute. 


And Laine got some new glasses for school.  She really been enjoying wearing them - seeing all kinds of things so much better!


No comments: