Laine and I have been in the two-year-old classroom. She is one of the youngest kids in the class, but it has been really fun to see her learn to participate in organized group activities. We do several crafts, trips outside, and story times each day to keep the kids moving through the morning. And of course we've had snacks. Seeing Laine in a classroom setting gets me really excited about sending her to school one day. (She's growing up so fast!) The creativity I've seen from this week alone reminds me why I need help from others to let Laine try new things.
We come home exhausted around noon each day, and both Laine and I almost pass out during nap time to recover from the busy morning. It's been a really fun week, and at the same time I'm looking forward to some quiet mornings at home next week. Hope to post some pictures soon.






2 comments:
hey kat! just wanted to let you know that we miss you here! sounds like you're having a great time in greenville though! so penny will start teaching the 5 year old sunday school class at crossroads when you get back?? haha. it's fun to keep caught up with everything. just thought i'd let you know we are thinking about you!
thanks again for all of your help this week. catherine loved every minute of it and enjoyed playing with laine so much.
Post a Comment