Those of you who know Laine well know that she likes to keep a busy “nightlife.” For those of you who don’t know, it is typical for Laine to talk and play in her crib for up to two and a half hours after we put her to bed at night. She seems happy, so we don’t mind the chatter.
Well, about a week ago she started pulling her pajama pants off at night. The first time we actually found her this way she had also taken her diaper off. I won’t go into details, but when I checked on her Penny and I had to change out all the sheets, her pajamas, and Koko (again, thankfully we have two Kokos).
This repeated itself at naptime and bedtime the next day. We’re slow learners, I guess. But, thanks to a family I babysat for in the past, I had learned the trick of putting a strip of duct tape across the diaper to keep it securely on. The next night… success! Laine still took her pants off, to be sure. In fact, she took them off again in the morning before we got her out of her crib. But thankfully the diaper was still on.
To be continued...
1 year ago






1 comment:
that is hilarious.. reminds me of the gordon twins... that must be who you learned the duct tape trick from. miss you, annette
Post a Comment