Having squelched the diaper removal fun, Laine picked up some new tricks. Two nights ago we found Laine in her crib, completely undressed except for her diaper, and along with her was her laundry basket and the towel we had used that day at bath time. How she managed to get the other clothes out of the basket and pull the basket up over the bars and into the crib we still don’t quite know. Apparently she is fairly dexterous.
So tonight I emptied the laundry basket and pushed it further away from Laine’s crib so as to make it out of reach. But, alas, Laine came back with another creative and humorous activity. She was undressed again, not to my surprise. But the clothes weren’t in the crib like they normally are. This time she had thrown the clothes out of the crib and into the basket! She got both top and bottom in successfully without a miss. What an athlete!
Perhaps there will be more tales to come…
1 year ago






4 comments:
These are quite entertaining stories I have to say. Glad you know a trick to keep the diaper on- that could have been a continual mess! Also, love the pig tails, always been a big fan!
Shannon
This is hilarious! Can't wait to hear what she comes up with next!
These stories are hilarious but I am not going to share them with Lucy, I don't want to give her any good ideas. What a little mischief maker you have :)
Absolutely hysterical!
Post a Comment