Thursday, September 4, 2008

Second car for the Pennylegions!


Well, I just spent the last hour of my life learning about and organizing our new mini-van.  Penny drove the car home from school today.  After looking for a while we ended up with a 2005 Honda Odyssey with 26,000 miles.  We are really excited about the car, the space, and the flexibility it will give us.  Though the color was not a deciding factor, I am really excited that it is navy (one of my favorite colors)!  It's the little details that make being a mini-van owner a little easier to swallow :-)

For anyone looking for a car who is involved in ministry, we highly recommend MATS International as the place to begin your search.  We called one of their staff (who happens to be a student at Covenant Seminary at the moment), and he did all the searching for us.  He had his people scour the country for something that fit our needs, and we ended up with a great deal.  In all we saved about 15-20% compared to what we found in town and online.  Thanks MATS!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

congrats- that's so exciting. i had a mini-van over a summer and loved all the space, they are quite handy I have to say!

Alex said...

Congrats -- your first step to becoming a soccer mom!

Emily M. said...

Yay! Looks great! I love having a bigger car (and a second car at all). Soon you'll wonder how you ever did it with one... =)