Sunday, September 28, 2008

Spoke too soon

Okay, so since I posted yesterday morning Laine has had several potty accidents while we've been out of the house.  This morning at church was a disaster!  I'm sure this has happened to others, but it makes me want to give up!  I know I need to be perseverant, and it will "click" with her soon.  Just wanted to get that out there.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Hang in there! It can be very frustrating, but it will be worth it in the long run, especially once baby Mead is here.

Jessie said...

Its totally normal for her to have some "regression", she'll probably have a great day today! I used pull ups sometimes at the beginning when we would leave the house. I still took her to the potty at regular intervals just like if she had on panties and that helps avoid the messes. They are expensive, but worth it, I think!

Missy said...

peyton had a few days like that, too. And you can ask jessie ... i remember standing at her front door and telling her i wanted to put her back in diapers! it'll be worth it, and she'll catch on very quickly. going out was always stressful, but it will pass. i'm telling myself the same thing now as it comes to not getting any sleep ... it'll get better! :) hang in there!