Laine has been interested in "helping" me cook lately. Whenever I start fixing dinner she gets out the step stool and pulls it up to the counter. It's been really fun to show her what I'm doing and let her do a few things here and there. She often sticks her hands right in the middle of the mixing bowl though, so I have to be quick to stop her from eating our uncooked creation! It makes me look forward to fixing meals and other goodies together in the future. (Note the partially hidden view of the baby bump - 25 weeks along now!)
1 year ago






4 comments:
Ahhh, seeing the infamous oven stuck in the wall makes me miss Gulf Drive! So glad you all are enjoying it!
What sweet mom-daughter times you two are having! (And I'm glad to see the bump!!)
Nathan is the same way...he drags his stool over and jumps right in! So far I've been able to prevent him from seriously injuring himself or the food...we'll see how long that lasts. :)
I love seeing the baby bump, thanks for sharing! My "bump" has gotten quite big lately has I only have about 3 more weeks to go.
Post a Comment