Sunday, November 16, 2008

Laine-isms

Laine has gotten very verbal, which makes for some hilarious comments and conversations.  Some of our favorites lately include:
- "Laine, do you want (fill in the blank)?"  "Umm... no."
- "Laine, you're so cute."  To which she responds, "Cute, cute, cute!" (Humble, isn't she?)
- Walking into the room where we are, she says, "Oh hi!" as though she hasn't seen us for hours.
- After we sneeze and randomly throughout the day, "God bless you, Mommy."
- Announcing her bodily functions for all to know, she says, "Had some gas."
- Correcting me if I misspoke, Laine adds, "Actually..."
- At all times of the day, "How's your day, daddy?" or whoever she happens to be asking.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Nathan is now announcing the bodily functions of others as well as his own...

The Novaks said...

I am laughing out loud as I read these...you also should add "ok" like it was all your idea:)

Emily M. said...

Hahaha! Cute, cute, cute!