The day of my last post bemoaning her lack of potty success I just decided to stop talking about it with her altogether. I figured if I didn't remind her at all then I would see if she was really interested in using the potty or not. Turns out Laine does prefer the potty, but she also prefers to decide on her own when she needs to use it. I guess I just needed to get off her back about it a little bit!
Maybe this is a good life lesson for me in interacting with Laine in general. Note to self... don't harass Laine about anything, or it will probably will probably take even longer to get done. Thanks for everyone's encouragement and feedback. It really helped me get over the hump.






1 comment:
so great!
ps - we need to see a pic of you with mead! :)
Post a Comment