Friday, July 30, 2010

Ridge Haven

This past weekend we traveled to Ridge Haven for Penny to talk to the camp counselors about the Fellows Program. Though it was a brief visit we had a good time as a family exploring the camp and interacting with others in attendance.


Before Penny gave his talk we were able to spend some time together as a family. We went on our first family hike to a waterfall, and then we went swimming in the pool for a bit.


The girls had a wonderful time, and during lunch in the cafeteria Laine said, "When I get bigger I want to go to camp." I think she saw all the other youth laughing, making noise, and having fun, and she wanted in on the excitement!


Mead has learned how to say, "Cheese," for the camera, so she proudly showed us her smile!


Both girls enjoyed special time with Daddy this weekend.

No comments: