We had our doctor's appointment this morning, and we found out we're having another girl! We are both really excited, and as Penny says he is now completely outnumbered 3-1. The baby looks healthy, as far as the ultrasound tech could see. She was actually in a funny position so we couldn't get a great look at her brain. So thankfully I get to have another ultrasound next month. The more glimpses of this little one the better!
We have decided to name her Mead, a name that we both have liked for a long time. We are just starting to think about middle names though, so if you have any suggestions we're open to new ideas.

In case you can't tell this is a 3D profile of our sweet little girl. She's also got her hand out.
11 comments:
Congratulations! Laine will have so much fun with a sister. I'm glad that you returned to St. Louis safely. We hope to see you here in G'ville again soon. Take care....b
Congrats! I am so happy for you all- especially for Laine. Sisters are great, I have two! :)
Hooray - that is really exciting - how fun! And Mead sounds beautiful.
yay!!! can't wait to see you guys and congratulate you in person! i love the name, by the way :-)
that is so fun Kat. Maybe Mead will yet your good looks since Laine looks like her canandian daddy. I am thankful everything looks good so far!
Yay that's so exciting! Congrats you guys!
Mead is already a beautiful baby girl..congrats to you both! We can't wait to meet her! :)
She is so beautiful :) Don't you love the 3D ultrasounds? I am so glad y'all are back!
Kat,
Fun to see your blog! Congrats on the sweet baby girl! Love her name. Laine is beautiful! Hope all is well with you! It's been forever!!
cindy (lewis) leaf
Mead is sooo cute!!
I am so excited for you!!
love, Rachel
Wonderful news!
Post a Comment