Monday, October 18, 2010

39 weeks

I figured I'd post one last pregnancy picture - I've never been good about taking these pictures regularly! I was 39 weeks yesterday, and so far not a whole lot is happening.


Please join me in praying that this baby will come on his own before the end of the month. I didn't enjoy being induced last time, so I'd rather not go through that again if possible. Dr. Jewell said November 2nd is as long as he'll let me go - that's 9 days late. Mom, at least you'll get to see Cole for a couple days, right?! Let's hope he's here sooner than that.

1 comment:

Beth said...

i'll pray for you if you pray for me! we're looking at induction on friday (only 2 days late :). at the very least, you can be consoled that there must be something really, really nice about your womb that your babies like a lot.