1 year ago
Friday, January 2, 2009
Baby update
I went back to the doctor today. I'm officially 11 days away from my due date. No real progress so far... 1 cm along, which is where I've been for the past two weeks. My mom is flying in on January 16th, so I went ahead and tentatively scheduled an induction for January 20th if need be. Before that happens though I'll have several more doctors visits, a couple non-stress tests, and an ultrasound, assuming I go past my due date like I did with Laine. Like Dr. Jewell said, maybe just getting all these appointments scheduled will mean that I won't have to actually go to them. Let's hope so! We're looking forward to Mead's arrival and trying to be patient in the meantime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Wow- how exciting!
Praying for you and little Mead--how amazing that she could be coming any time now!
Post a Comment