We will be praying for you guys. Can't wait to meet Elsie's new playmate.
I can't wait to come to the hospital tomorrow and meet Mead!! Have so much fun having a baby tomorrow!
I can't believe the time has arrived!!! Can't wait to meet Mead and see you guys tomorrow! We've been praying for all of you! :)
wahooo!! you are probably in there RIGHT NOW!! i can't wait to hear the news! we are praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment
The life and times of the Pennylegion family.
4 comments:
We will be praying for you guys. Can't wait to meet Elsie's new playmate.
I can't wait to come to the hospital tomorrow and meet Mead!! Have so much fun having a baby tomorrow!
I can't believe the time has arrived!!! Can't wait to meet Mead and see you guys tomorrow! We've been praying for all of you! :)
wahooo!! you are probably in there RIGHT NOW!! i can't wait to hear the news! we are praying for you guys!!
Post a Comment