1 year ago
Friday, January 16, 2009
Progress!
Everything went well at the doctor today, even though I came down with a mild form of the stomach bug last night. Thankfully I still made it in this morning and I'm starting to feel a little better already. Anyway, ultrasound looked good... still a girl, plenty of fluid, and a guessimated weight of 7 lbs. 15 oz. though that can be about a pound off. The doctor said I'm now 2-3 centimeters dilated and about 80-90 percent effaced, which I was pleased to hear. (Sorry if that's too much information.) She helped me along how she could (if you know what I mean), so now it's just a waiting game to see if my body kicks in or if I make it to my induction on Tuesday. Thanks for your prayers! Keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Oh wow--I would be surprised if you made it until Tuesday!!
kat, just to encourage you... i am totally in awe of your wonderful attitude. hang in there! it won't be too much longer and you'll be holding that precious daughter in your arms! can't wait to meet her!
That's great! Can't wait to get the news (:
Post a Comment