1 year ago
Thursday, January 15, 2009
No news
Nothing major to report today except that Penny came down with the stomach bug last night! Hopefully Laine and I won't get it from him. I made a run to Whole Foods to get the raspberry leaf tea, so we'll see if that does anything for me. Tomorrow I have my doctor's appointments, including an ultrasound, so maybe I'll come home with a cute picture of Mead to post. If nothing else I might get a gauge on how much she weighs! More to come later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
oh no! i remember when anabel was born and phillip got really sick. He was so sad that he couldn't hold her and be around much for the first few days! We'll pray that Penny gets well really soon and that Mead at least holds off until he's better!
let us know how it goes at the doctor today. but just to point out the bright side. throwing up actually helps push that baby down!
Post a Comment