Congratulations!! I just saw you have this family blog:) Praying for you all today!
He's beautiful - and little rolls already! Congratulations and hugs to everyone. Grammy will see you in a couple of weeks.Grammy (& Papa too)
wow! looks just like mead!!!! love him! i am off to sign up for a meal for you!!!
Congrats Pennylegion family!! What a blessing!
congratulations on a big boy!
congratulations!!!
Congratulations Kat!! I'm so glad that he came on his own so quickly. He is beautiful and it seems like he already looks a little bit like the girls!
What a whopper! :) I'm so proud of you, girl! Congratulations to you all! He is a beautiful addition to your family! :)
Congratulations Kat and Penny and also to big sisters Laine and Mead. Hope everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment
The life and times of the Pennylegion family.
9 comments:
Congratulations!! I just saw you have this family blog:) Praying for you all today!
He's beautiful - and little rolls already! Congratulations and hugs to everyone. Grammy will see you in a couple of weeks.
Grammy (& Papa too)
wow! looks just like mead!!!! love him! i am off to sign up for a meal for you!!!
Congrats Pennylegion family!! What a blessing!
congratulations on a big boy!
congratulations!!!
Congratulations Kat!! I'm so glad that he came on his own so quickly. He is beautiful and it seems like he already looks a little bit like the girls!
What a whopper! :) I'm so proud of you, girl! Congratulations to you all! He is a beautiful addition to your family! :)
Congratulations Kat and Penny and also to big sisters Laine and Mead. Hope everyone is doing well.
Post a Comment