1 year ago
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Still Waiting
For those of you wondering, I'm still at home without Mead. I spent the day yesterday with my mom walking and doing some last minute errands to get baby supplies. Laine and "Nan" played together a lot, and I actually went for another walk/run in the afternoon! Then last night Penny and I got to enjoy a movie in the theatre - something we haven't done for quite some time. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was good, and a good distraction for me! Anyway, thanks for your prayers. We're off to church this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
thanks for sharing. we've been thinking about you! we are home this morning still in the thros of potty training! hooray!
waiting for babies is the perfect test and realization of waiting and believing in God's timing.
we love mead!
When I saw you truckin' it outside yesterday I thought "Yep, Kat is MORE than ready for Mead to get here!" But at least now you know it can't be more than a few days! I'm so excited for you that you got to go out to a movie...I literally don't know when the last time Jimmy and I saw a movie in the theater was. Maybe Pirates of the Caribbean 3?
Post a Comment