She is beautiful. I hope you love having a family of 2 girls as much as we do. We will be praying for ya'll over the next couple of weeks as you adjust to a family of 4.
Hi pennylegion family!! I'm so excited for ya'll. Mead is beautiful and well done for putting it up on your glog so quickly!:) Its so great to be able to kind of know what is going on in your lives. Love ya'll!
10 comments:
she's gorgeous! i'm glad she's finally here and that everything went well.
just like her daddy! holy cow! so cute, want to eat her up! cant wait to hold her!
Hi Mead! Yay!
She is beautiful. I hope you love having a family of 2 girls as much as we do. We will be praying for ya'll over the next couple of weeks as you adjust to a family of 4.
She's really cute. In the bottom pic I think she looks a lot like Penny. Hope you're settling well!
Shannon
Miss Mead is adorable! I agree with Shannon, she does look like Penny in the last pic!
Praise God for your wonderful family!
Hi pennylegion family!!
I'm so excited for ya'll. Mead is beautiful and well done for putting it up on your glog so quickly!:) Its so great to be able to kind of know what is going on in your lives.
Love ya'll!
Kat, She is sooooo cute! As soon as Justin gets back in town, I'm coming over to hold that baby! I'm so excited for y'all! She is precious.
she looks just like penny in the middle picture.
haha. well everyone beat me to it. i was about to post the same thing. so much of penny in her face. what a beautiful family! can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment